Help stop the spread.
Safety and Hygiene Procedures
At Elevate Physiotherapy and Pilates we take the health and safety of our team and clients extremely seriously. To prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have been implementing the following procedures:
- Regular disinfection and cleaning of common areas including the reception areas, physiotherapy consultations rooms and the gym.
- Team training for hand washing, surface cleaning, and social distancing.
- Multiple QR codes for checking in as well as the option to manually check in.
- Use of surgical masks by staff, and visors by practitioners.
- Multiple hand sanitisers and spray disinfectants around the clinic.
- Reception sneeze guard in place.
- Safety posters throughout the clinic.
- Hand washing guide in bathrooms.
- Clients advised to wait in car until start of appointment in strictest stages of lockdown.